Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, 2 July 2017

Review: You Belong To Me

You Belong To Me You Belong To Me by Samantha Hayes
My rating: 0 of 5 stars

This book was so addictive that I couldn't put it down. It took my mind off my coughing, I'm laid up with the flu.

I read this in one sitting.

I've read other books featuring obsession but this one goes right to the brink. I never want this to happen to me or anyone.

Isabelle has a past, shes living and working in India now as a teacher. A letter arrives stating that her parents have been killed in a car crash and would she return home.

There starts a unfolding of her to loose her grip on reality, a journey of manipulation to great proportions.

I dare not say much more or I'll spoil the story.

Will she be driven crazy?

My thanks to Random House Cornerstone. Via Net Galley

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment