Sunday, 21 May 2017

Review: When I Wake Up

When I Wake Up When I Wake Up by Jessica Jarlvi
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is a book that I would encourage everyone who knows me about my love for books, should read. It's had me glued. When I had to put it down I couldn't stop thinking about what I was reading.

Anna is a teacher, she's a committed teacher who goes that extra mile for her pupils.
There is one pupil who has "issues" that Anna gets involved in. But this pupil has other ideas.
He wants more than Anna can give, but, does she know that?

The other couple in this story has an unconventional lifestyle. Sooner or later they get tangled up and interwoven in each other.

I found this a compulsive read, an eerie read. I also didn't have a hunge who was the culprit although some seemed a little too obvious. The author took me on a guessing game, a thrill of a ride that I thoroughly enjoyed and was reluctant to get off.

I can't wait for more.

My thanks to Aria for the chance to read this.
And via Net Galley.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment