Thursday, 23 March 2017

Review: Mercury

Mercury Mercury by Margot Livesey
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

If you are looking for your original everyday thriller, don't look here.
If your looking for a challenging read that starts off kind of interesting, then gets intriguing where you get the hang of the authors style of writing then this maybe for you.

It's put in the Thriller category however, it could easily be in Romantic suspense, as it's about marriage, secrets, lies and uncovering human desire at its raw.

Donald and Viv.

Donald tells us his POV of things and how he sees things.
Viv has her turn too.

Viv owns the local stables where we meet Mercury.

Vic's desires come to the fore as does her obsession. Her infatuation leads her astray.

Donald has 20/20 vision but Viv has changed, he's failed to notice. His life is threatened from a secure life to an unsecure future.

Donald is too late.
Viv s desires are imminent.

This is definitely not my usual read but I was surprised how much I enjoyed it.

3.5 from my thoughts.

New author to me.

Thank you to Sceptre/ hodder for my copy.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment