Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, 11 March 2017

Review: The Forgotten

The Forgotten The Forgotten by Linda S. Prather
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I've never read any of this authors books before. When I got the opportunity from Bloodhound books to receive an early copy, just how could I say no to that enticing book cover, then the description pulled me in further.

I really like this authors style of writing, it's crisp, spot on and a good snappy read with lots of action that your mind doesn't wander once.

Loki has built her home in her late Grandfathers property. 100 acre farm.

She's taken Jake in to heal and recover after the death of his wife. We know early on how Loki feels about Jake. You can feel her emotions through the pages coming out at you.
But does he feel the same?

They form a Partnership after Jake is banished from his job.

One day Jake comes across a young girl and a baby in the forest. She's running away from the devil. But who or what is the devil?

It's a really good plot. You have to stay with it, it's very hard to put the book down as it finishes on one chapter only to lead you smack bang into another so....you keep saying " just one more chapter" and end up reading it all.

I so enjoyed this read. I'm definitely going to read more by this author.

Sent from my iPad

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment