Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, 12 March 2017

Review: Blood Mother

Blood Mother Blood Mother by Dreda Say Mitchell
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

After reading book 1 in this awesome series I was more than happy when I received book2.

We go back to London in the East End. We've been following a family for over 40 years.
This book 2 goes back to the 1970's.
We are past the swinging 70's now but London still has movement.
When Babs got pregnant the Father was nowhere to be seen.

Luckily for Babs she meets a lovely man willing to look after her.
Or does she?

His name is Stan.
We soon discover the kind of man Stan is. To say he's a Devil in disguise is certainly not pushing the description.

Twenty years is a long time. Will Babs regret her decision.


It's a case of protecting yourself and your family. Who do you trust? Who should you trust?

We have car chases, explosions, guns, fast paced excitement.
Loyalties are broken. Betrayals twists and turns that will keep you spinning.

My thanks to Hodder and Rebecca for my copy.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment