Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, 4 March 2015

To Murder Matt by Viveca Benoir

To Murder MattTo Murder Matt by Viveca Benoir
My rating: 3 of 5 stars



Phew.

PHEW

This was one intense story. Its not for the fainthearted though, let me say, there is abuse in this book, sexual warped perverted abuse that some readers may find hard to stomach, but, IT IS vital to the story. Its not in there for titivation as far as I can see.

I really don't want to enlighten you about anything because I don't want to give any more away than what's in the blurb that the author has written already.

There is a huge suspense in this that will keep you interested. Love story, passion, intrigue. Betrayal, now that is a cruel thing that leads to who knows where!!!

Very cleverly written and I rate it 3.5

This is the authors 3rd book and if you read her bio, she says to keep her mind fresh she writes several books at once.

There is a strong element of her becoming known in this field of work I think as she writes, she surely knows how to spin a story!


I would like to thank the author Viceca Benoir for this book, and the blog tour/review section I was involved with.


*This is MY honest review/opinion on this book which reflects on no one but myself*




How can one man ruin every life he touches?

When sexy former racing driver and now international playboy, Matt, ends up in hospital, four people sit outside his room and wait to hear whether he will live or die.

Each one of them wants him dead.

This book takes you on an exciting roller coaster through each of their lives. A breathtaking story of lives entwined in desire, passion, lies, deceit and epic betrayals.

What makes one man so hated by everyone?

*Important. This book is intended for over 18's due to the graphic sexual nature of some chapters. Contains Abuse/Taboo subject matter.
 








View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment